Join us Thursday, May 24th in Dallas, TX for a DevOps workshop as our guest, a leading US airline joins us and AWS to share how to remove barriers and optimize IT processes to accelerate innovation. Specifically, we will share the story of how this carrier applied DevOps strategy and tactics for IT modernization, followed by hands-on lab activities that demonstrate these strategies in action.
IT and Software Development leaders actively seek ways to create strategies that remove barriers and accelerate their team’s efficiency and productivity. However, constraints such as corporate compliance, security protocols, and outdated, redundant processes can create roadblocks that slow output. In this workshop, attendees will learn how to create a DevOps platform that:
- provides best practices for breaking down barriers between developers, operations, and security teams
- creates an environment for businesses to realize faster resolution of problems and delivery of features,
- increases team productivity, driving greater innovation
- improves communication and collaboration
Who: This DevOps workshop is designed for enterprise company decision-makers and their teams, especially those individuals whose role is touched by DevOps and continuous delivery.
When: Thursday, May 24, 2018
9:30 - 4:00
Where: AWS, Dallas, TX
Can’t make it, but interested in additional DevOps-related resources? Check out our DevOps blog coverage:
- Seven Business-Impacting Reasons to Adopt a DevOps Model
- Seven Steps to Successful and Sustainable DevOps Transformation
- Balance IT Talent Gaps and Core Business IP with DevOps Automation
- The Relationship Between Cloud and DevOps