We are truly excited to announce today that Flux7 has been named a Premier Consulting Partner in the AWS Partner Network. Premier tier Consulting partners in the APN have invested significantly in their AWS practice, have extensive experience in deploying customer solutions on AWS, a strong bench of trained and certified technical consultants, at least one AWS Competency achievement, expertise in project management, and have a healthy revenue-generating consulting business on AWS.
Exclusively focused on AWS, this description fits Flux7 quite well. Our consultants have deep AWS knowledge based on best practices that come from hundreds of projects in which we actively map customer business drivers to technologies that will foster digital transformation. From here, we teach our customers how to use, manage and extend those technologies for short and long term success.
As our co-founder and CEO Aater Suleman said, “We are highly focused on helping businesses maximize the capabilities of AWS services to meaningfully impact their business. We are proud to be named a Premier tier Consulting partner in recognition of our dedication to and strong belief in AWS as a foundation for business transformation and the successes we’ve had working with enterprises across industries.”
This has been a year of growth and significant momentum for Flux7. This news joins several milestones we’ve achieved this year including:
- The introduction of the Flux7 Microservices SmartStart architecture and AWS WAF SmartStart offerings.
- Achieved AWS Service Delivery Partner Status for Amazon Aurora, AWS Service Catalog and AWS Web Application Firewall (AWS WAF)
- Achieved AWS Service Delivery Distinction for Amazon CloudFront
- Joining our AWS APN Competencies for DevOps, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Flux7 was selected as an AWS Migration Competency Program partner
- Named to the 2017 Modern Infrastructure Impact Awards For 3rd Year in a Row
- Expertise highlighted in re:Invent, DevOps East, Dockercon, and DevOps West presentations
Whether you are in retail or healthcare, energy or financial services, the AWS DevOps consultants at Flux7 AWS premier partners would like to help you map your business needs and goals to those AWS services and its ecosystem of technologies that will open the door to modernizing your enterprise. To learn more about how we’ve helped others transform their business and provide greater competitive advantage, check out our AWS case studies. Interested in our ongoing AWS tips, tricks and analysis? Sign up for our blog below.