We are so excited to share with you all that April marks the fourth anniversary of the founding of Flux7. In this time, we have seen significant demand for our DevOps consulting expertise and have greatly enjoyed working on a wide variety of engaging, challenging projects over the years. Part of our business growth means that we get the opportunity to expand and further support our clients. In that vein, we are happy to announce that we have opened offices in Chennai, India, joining our presence in Australasia and our Austin, TX headquarters.
With our continued growth and most recent expansion, our goal is to continue our close work and support of clients on their DevOps journey, helping them address business drivers with advanced technologies; enabling them to design, build and implement architectural solutions that meet these business needs; and teaching them how to use, manage and extend their infrastructure well into the future.
Based on this consultative DevOps approach, Flux7 achieved many milestones last year:
- Introduced the Microservices SmartStart architecture offering that helps organizations increase developer efficiency and efficacy, speed time to market, and grow customer satisfaction with applications that provide a better customer experience.
- Achieved AWS Service Delivery Partner Status for Amazon Aurora, AWS Service Catalog and AWS Web Application Firewall
- Selected as an AWS Migration Competency Program partner
- Named to the 2017 Modern Infrastructure Impact Awards For 3rd Year in a Row
- Expertise highlighted in re:Invent, DevOps East, Dockercon, and DevOps West presentations
To read more about our approach to DevOps consulting at every step of the journey, please refer to our DevOps Resources page. And, for ongoing DevOps, AWS, and partner ecosystem tips, tricks, analysis and best practices, please subscribe to our blog below.